The Children Of Aunt PollyThe Children Of Aunt Polly (1980) Episode 9- Tom Sawyer No B˘ken Anime Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 7 times this month, and 360 times total.
- Tom Sawyer No B˘ken AnimeAnime Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Nippon Animation
- Animation Studio: Last House, Madhouse Studios, Ochiai Production, Oh Productions, Trans Arts Co.
- Distributed by: Bandai Visual
- Cartoon Characters: Tom Sawyer, Huckleberry Finn, Sid Sawyer, Mary, Benny, Billy, Sally, Jim, Silas, Emmy.
- Voice Actors: Masako Nozawa, Kazuyo Aoki, Keiko Han, Sumiko Shirakawa, Kaoru Ozawa, Yoshiko Matsuo, Natsuko Kawaji, Ikuo Nishikawa, Minoru Yada; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Hiroshi Sait˘, Ken'ichi Baba, Kunihiro Inami, Shigeo Koshi, Takayoshi Suzuki; more Directors ...
- Produced By Takaji Matsudo, K˘ichi Motohashi, Ryűji Matsudo.
- Animated By Yoshishige Kosako, Yoshitaka Gokami, Noburo Takano, Michiyo Sakurai, Akio Sugino.
- Written By Akira Miyazaki, Mei Katro, Yoshiaki Tomita, Tadahiko Isogai, Takeshi Shise, Seijiro Kamiyama, Mark Twain.
- Music: Katsuhisa Hattori.
- Editor: Takeshi Seyama.
- First Aired on March 02, 1980.
- Originally Aired on Fuji TV (Japan).
- Running Time: 25 minutes.
Tom is a rustic, wild and mischievous boy living with his younger brother Sid, his aunt Polly, and Polly's daughter Mary. Following the death of their parents,... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
This TV series ran for 49 episodes. It aired in Japan on the Fuji TV network as part of the World Masterpiece Theater in 1980. This series was dubbed to English by Saban International and aired on... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of The Children Of Aunt Polly. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Children Of Aunt Polly? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!