Kind To Meeces WeekKind To Meeces Week (1960) Season 3 Episode 49- PDJ-48- Pixie and Dixie Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 14 times this month, and 663 times total.
- Pixie and Dixie Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Distributed by: Screen Gems
- Cartoon Characters: Pixie, Dixie, Mr. Jinks, Dog.
- Voice Actors: Daws Butler, Don Messick.
- Directed By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Produced By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Animated By Hicks Lokey, Kenneth Muse, Carlo Vinci, Lewis Marshall, Michael Lah, Don Patterson, Ed Love, George Nicholas, Dick Lundy, Gerard Baldwin, Allen Wilzbach, Don Williams, Hugh Fraser; more Animators ...
- Written By Warren Foster, Alex Lovy.
- Music: John Seely.
- First Aired on November 06, 1960.
- Originally Released in Syndication.
- Running Time: 7 minutes.
- Season: 3
Since it's their week to celebrate, all the little mice come out to play. Jinks doesn't want to be kind to Pixie and Dixie. He does not believe in holidays.
Cartoon Production Information:
This was a segment on "The Huckleberry Hound Show."
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Kind To Meeces Week" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Kind To Meeces Week? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!