Heavens To JinksyHeavens To Jinksy (1959) Season 2 Episode 36- PDJ-36- Pixie and Dixie Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 8 times this month, and 837 times total.
- Pixie and Dixie Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Distributed by: Screen Gems
- Cartoon Characters: Pixie, Dixie, Mr. Jinks, Dog.
- Voice Actors: Daws Butler, Don Messick.
- Directed By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Produced By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Animated By Kenneth Muse.
- Written By Warren Foster.
- Music: John Seely.
- First Aired on November 14, 1959.
- Originally Released in Syndication.
- Running Time: 7 minutes.
- Episode Number: 36.
Prod Code: PDJ-36
- Season: 2
After a hit on the head, Jinks gets knocked out. A mysterious voice tells him to be nice to Pixie and Dixie if he wants to go "up." He agrees, and Jinks finds that being nice is much harder and more painful than... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
This was a segment on "The Huckleberry Hound Show."
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Heavens To Jinksy" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Heavens To Jinksy? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!