Batty BatBatty Bat (1959) Season 2 Episode 31- PDJ-31- Pixie and Dixie Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 14 times this month, and 636 times total.
- Pixie and Dixie Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Distributed by: Screen Gems
- Cartoon Characters: Pixie, Dixie, Mr. Jinks, Cousin.
- Voice Actors: Daws Butler, Don Messick.
- Directed By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Produced By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Animated By Don Williams.
- Written By Warren Foster, Alex Lovy.
- Music: George Hormel, Spencer Moore, Bill Loose, Henry Russell, Emil Cadkin, John Seely; more Musicians ...
- First Aired on October 10, 1959.
- Originally Released in Syndication.
- Running Time: 7 minutes.
- Season: 2
Pixie and Dixie's cousin- who's a bat-mouse- comes for a visit. Because he flies, he can out-maneuver Jinks as he gets food for Pixie and Dixie.
Cartoon Production Information:
This was a segment on "The Huckleberry Hound Show."
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Batty Bat" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Batty Bat? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!