Hi-FidoHi-Fido (1959) Season 2 Episode 30- PDJ-30- Pixie and Dixie Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 1 time this month, and 662 times total.
- Pixie and Dixie Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Distributed by: Screen Gems
- Cartoon Characters: Pixie, Dixie, Mr. Jinks, Dog.
- Voice Actors: Daws Butler, Don Messick.
- Directed By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Produced By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Animated By Manuel Perez, Kenneth Muse, Carlo Vinci, Lewis Marshall, Michael Lah, Don Patterson, Ed Love, George Nicholas, Dick Lundy, Gerard Baldwin, Hicks Lokey, Allen Wilzbach, Don Williams; more Animators ...
- Written By Warren Foster.
- Music: John Seely.
- First Aired on October 03, 1959.
- Originally Released in Syndication.
- Running Time: 7 minutes.
- Season: 2
Every time Pixie and Dixie go out, they're chased by Mr. Jinks. When he runs his paw through their door,they connect him to an electrical jack. But that's not enough... they decide to hire a big dog to protect them. Dixie does a imitation of a dog barking to... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
This was a segment on "The Huckleberry Hound Show."
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Hi-Fido" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Hi-Fido? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!