Boxing BuddyBoxing Buddy (1959) Season 1 Episode 26- PDJ-26- Pixie and Dixie Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 29 times this month, and 1310 times total.
- Pixie and Dixie Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Distributed by: Screen Gems
- Cartoon Characters: Pixie, Dixie, Mr. Jinks, Ka-Pow, Handler.
- Voice Actors: Daws Butler, Don Messick.
- Directed By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Produced By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Animated By Kenneth Muse.
- Written By Charles Shows, Dan Gordon.
- Music: George Hormel, Spencer Moore, Bill Loose, Henry Russell, Emil Cadkin, John Seely; more Musicians ...
- First Aired on March 26, 1959.
- Originally Released in Syndication.
- Running Time: 7 minutes.
- Season: 1
Pixie and Dixie meets a boxing kangaroo. Jinks mistakes him for a large mouse and is not worried about the new mouse. The kangaroo boxes Jinks silly.
Cartoon Production Information:
This was a segment on "The Huckleberry Hound Show."
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Boxing Buddy" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Boxing Buddy? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!