Hypnotize SurpriseHypnotize Surprise (1959) Season 1 Episode 20- PDJ-20- Pixie and Dixie Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 41 times this month, and 930 times total.
- Pixie and Dixie Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Distributed by: Screen Gems
- Cartoon Characters: Pixie, Dixie, Mr. Jinks, Rocky, Cat.
- Voice Actors: Daws Butler, Don Messick.
- Directed By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Produced By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Animated By Lewis Marshall.
- Written By Charles Shows, Dan Gordon.
- Music: John Seely.
- First Aired on February 12, 1959.
- Originally Released in Syndication.
- Running Time: 7 minutes.
- Season: 1
Pixie and Dixie showcased the ongoing struggle of two mice trying to outmaneuver Mr. Jinks the cat, who, incidentally, hated "meeses to pieces. Jinks, however,... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
This was a segment on "The Huckleberry Hound Show."
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Hypnotize Surprise" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Hypnotize Surprise? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!