Jinks The ButlerJinks The Butler (1958) Season 1 Episode 4- PDJ-13- Pixie and Dixie Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 10 times this month, and 1443 times total.
- Pixie and Dixie Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Distributed by: Screen Gems
- Cartoon Characters: Pixie, Dixie, Mr. Jinks, Butler.
- Voice Actors: Daws Butler, Don Messick.
- Directed By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Produced By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Animated By Kenneth Muse.
- Written By Charles Shows, Dan Gordon.
- Music: John Seely.
- First Aired on October 23, 1958.
- Originally Released in Syndication.
- Running Time: 7 minutes.
- Season: 1
Jinks gets a job as a butler. At dinner, he must get rid of Pixie and Dixie.
Cartoon Production Information:
This was a segment on "The Huckleberry Hound Show."
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Jinks The Butler" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Jinks The Butler? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!