Bob Falls in LoveBob Falls in Love (2010) Season 1 Episode 6- Bob & Doug Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 25 times this month, and 337 times total.
- Bob & Doug Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Animax Entertainment, 1740743 Ontario
- Animation Studio: Two Presidents Productions
- Distributed by: Warner Bros., Global Television Network
- Cartoon Characters: Bob McKenzie, Doug McKenzie, Reverend McRee, Henry Chow, Dwight, Mayor Melvin, Dennis, Donhuckle, Peggy, Rupert, Mary Beth, Juliet LeDeux.
- Voice Actors: Dave Coulier, Dave Thomas, Neil Crone, Ho Chow, Michael Dunston, Derek McGrath, Patrick McKenna, Stacey DePass, Ron Pardo, Tracey Hoyt; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Ken Cunningham, Glenn James Brown, Barry Oehm, Dave Thomas.
- Produced By Patricia R. Burns, Jonah Stroh, Rick Moranis, Dave Thomas, Thomas Mark Walden, Eric Birnberg, R.J. Fried, Tim Hedrick, Jared Miller; more Producers ...
- Animated By Michael Barth, Melanie Chabot, Skye Renaud.
- Written By Ben Oren, Patrick Baker, Jason Belleville, Patrick Walsh, Andrei Nechita, Alex Pearson, Lars Kenseth, Rich Piepho, Rick Moranis, Dave Thomas; more Writers ...
- Music: Ian Thomas, John Thomas.
- Editor: Michael Agostini.
- First Aired on January 25, 2010.
- Originally Aired on Global, TVtropolis (Canada).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 1
- Canada / U.S.A.
An animated comedy starring Bob and Doug McKenzie. The show features the adventures of Bob and Doug and their friends in the Canadian town of Maple Lake and... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Fox Television, which helped develop the pilot, is considering the show for a series commitment for United States broadcast and international distribution. Dave Moranis and Rick Thomas, both... (more)
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Bob Falls in Love? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!