Jinks JuniorJinks Junior (1958) Season 1 Episode 13- PDJ-11- Pixie and Dixie Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 24 times this month, and 791 times total.
- Pixie and Dixie Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Distributed by: Screen Gems
- Cartoon Characters: Pixie, Dixie, Mr. Jinks, Jinks Junior, Puppy, Dog.
- Voice Actors: Daws Butler, Don Messick.
- Directed By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Produced By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Animated By Lewis Marshall.
- Written By Charles Shows, Dan Gordon.
- Music: John Seely.
- First Aired on December 25, 1958.
- Originally Released in Syndication.
- Running Time: 7 minutes.
- Season: 1
Jinks teaches his son how to be like him and how to catch mice.
Cartoon Production Information:
This was a segment on "The Huckleberry Hound Show."
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Jinks Junior" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Jinks Junior? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!