Diego Reunites Hippopotamus And Oxpecker
Alternate Title: Diego Reunites Oxpecker and HippoDiego Reunites Hippopotamus And Oxpecker (Diego Reunites Oxpecker and Hippo , Diego Reunites Hippo & Oxpecker) (2009) Season 4 Episode 406- Go, Diego, Go! Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 9 times this month, and 237 times total.
- Go, Diego, Go! Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Nickelodeon Studios
- Distributed by: Nickelodeon Studios
- Cartoon Characters: Diego Marquez, Alicia Marquez, Dora Jones, Baby Jaguar, Click, Rescue Pack, Bobo Brothers.
- Voice Actors: Jake Toranzo Szymanski [Jake T. Austin], Gabriela Aisenberg, Thomas Sharkey, Rosie Perez, Keeler Sandhaus.
- Produced By Chris Gifford, Valerie Walsh.
- Written By Brian J. Bromberg, Ligiah Villalobos.
- Awards: Nominee, NAACP Image Award, Outstanding Children's Program, 2010.
- First Aired on September 22, 2009.
- Originally Aired on Nick, Jr. (USA), Treehouse TV (Canada).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 4
Best friends Hippo and Oxpecker are separated when Oxpecker is swept into a river. Diego then helps save Oxpecker from some dangerous crocodiles.
Cartoon Production Information:
Dora the Explorer's cousin, Diego Marquez, is an eight-year-old, rough-and-tumble action-adventure hero with an intense love of nature and the animals around him. Go, Diego, Go! takes viewers on... (more)
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Diego Reunites Hippopotamus And Oxpecker? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!