A Gift At LastA Gift At Last (2007) Episode 9-A- My Friend Rabbit Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 10 times this month, and 345 times total.
- My Friend Rabbit Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Nelvana Limited
- Distributed by: Qubo
- Cartoon Characters: Rabbit, Mouse, Hazel, Thunder, Jasper, Amber, Coral, Jade, Pearl.
- Voice Actors: Peter Oldring, Robert Binsley, Denise Oliver, Jeremy Harris, Milton Barnes, Hannah Endicott-Douglas, Isabel DeCarteret, Nissae Isen; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Jason Groh, Lynn Reist.
- Produced By Lynne Warner, Doug Murphy, Paul Robertson, Scott Dyer.
- Animated By Kirk Jorgensen, Brian Evinou, Michael Colligan, Andre Beaulne, Rodney King, Fred Tang, Jennifer Kryzaniwskyj, Dan Clermont, Dean Outschoorn, Julie Faulkner, Alvin Cruzado, James O'Connor; more Animators ...
- Music: John Welsman.
- Editor: Karen Moonah, Clive Endersby.
- First Aired on November 30, 2007.
- Originally Aired on Qubo (USA).
- Running Time: 15 minutes.
- Episode Number: 9-A
Rabbit and Mouse discover it is Jasper's birthday, but they have no idea what to give him.
Cartoon Production Information:
Based on the Caldecott Award-winning kids' book, My Friend Rabbit chronicles the wide-eyed adventures of Rabbit, his best friend Mouse, and a group of other colorful characters from across the animal kingdom. As Mouse says, Rabbit means well& but... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of A Gift At Last. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about A Gift At Last? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!