A Little SketchyA Little Sketchy (2008) Episode 8- Zeke's Pad Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 11 times this month, and 347 times total.
- Zeke's Pad Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Bardel Entertainment, Leaping Lizard Productions, Avrill Stark Entertainment Pty. Ltd., My Pad Productions Inc., Flying Bark Productions
- Distributed by: Bardel Entertainment, Studio 100 Media
- Cartoon Characters: Zeke Palmer, Alvin Palmer, Ida Palmer, Rachel Palmer, Ike Palmer, Jay Fritter, Maxine Marx, The Pad.
- Voice Actors: Michael Adamthwaite, Tabitha St. Germain, Trevor Devall, Tim Hamaguchi, Chiara Zanni.
- Directed By Tim Goldsby-Smith, Florian Wagner, Ian Freedman.
- Produced By Avrill Stark, Delna Bhesania, Liz Scully, Leonard Terhoch, Michael O'Brien.
- Written By Liz Scully, Myra Fried, Nicole Demerse, Hugh Duffy, Alan Resnick, Carolyn Hay, Steve Sullivan.
- Awards: Elan Award, Best Animated Television Production, Delna Bhesania, Liz Scully, Leonard Terhoch and Avrill Stark, Producers, 2009, Elan Award, Best Art Production, Zoe Evamy, Senior Art Director, Patricia Atchison, Art Director, 2009.
- Music: Steve London.
- Editor: Simon Klaebe.
- First Aired on December 30, 2008.
- Originally Aired on 7 Network (Australia), YTV (Canada).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Australia / Canada
In Zeke's mind, Rachel is always getting her way, and always at his expense. The final straw comes when Zeke's dream sun, sand and sea vacation is called off... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Meet Zeke Palmer. He's definitely not your ordinary 14-year-old. Zeke's an incredible artist who lives smack dab in the middle of one weird and wacky family. AND he has this awesome little... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of A Little Sketchy. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about A Little Sketchy? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!