By the Skin of the Dragon's TeethBy the Skin of the Dragon's Teeth (1988) Season 1 Episode 3-A- Superman Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 8 times this month, and 333 times total.
- Superman Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Ruby-Spears Productions
- Animation Studio: Toei Animation, Dai Won Animation
- Cartoon Characters: Superman/Clark Kent/Superboy, Lois Lane, Jimmy Olson, Perry White, Lex Luthor, Jessica Morganberry, Ma Kent, Pa Kent.
- Voice Actors: Beau Weaver, Ginny McSwain, Mark L. Taylor, Stanley Ralph Ross, Michael Bell, Debi Derryberry, Tress MacNeille, Alan Oppenheimer; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Cosmo Anzilotti, Bill Hutten, Tony Love, Charles Nichols.
- Produced By Larry Huber, Joe Ruby, Ken Spears, John Dorman, Stacy McLaughlin.
- Written By Chris Weber, Karen Willson.
- Music: Ron Jones, Tom Worrel.
- First Aired on October 01, 1988.
- Originally Aired on CBS-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 18 minutes.
- Season: 1
Lex Luthor buys the Great wall of China and invites Lois, Jimmy, and Clark to China for an exclusive interview. They head to an excavation site beneath the Great Wall. Using explosives, Lex creates a cave-in. Lex wants Superman to tunnel under the wall to save... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
This was a "Superman Adventure" segment. As part of the Superman 50th anniversary celebration, Ruby-Spears created a new animated Superman series. Each show featured an 18 minute "Superman Adventure" and a "Superman's Family Album" short. The... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of By the Skin of the Dragon's Teeth. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about By the Skin of the Dragon's Teeth? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!