Wiki Waki HuckWiki Waki Huck (1959) Season 2 Episode 38- Huckleberry Hound Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 19 times this month, and 930 times total.
- Huckleberry Hound Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Distributed by: Screen Gems
- Cartoon Characters: Huckleberry Hound, Pig, Hog.
- Voice Actors: Daws Butler, Don Messick.
- Directed By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Produced By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Animated By Lewis Marshall, Carlo Vinci, Kenneth Muse, Michael Lah, Don Patterson, Ed Love, George Nicholas, Dick Lundy, Gerard Baldwin, Hicks Lokey, Allen Wilzbach, Don Williams; more Animators ...
- Written By Warren Foster, Alex Lovy.
- Music: John Seely.
- First Aired on November 28, 1959.
- Originally Released in Syndication.
- Running Time: 7 minutes.
- Season: 2
Huck explains life in the Hawaiian Islands.
Cartoon Production Information:
This was a segment on "The Huckleberry Hound Show." The show was originally sponsored by Kellogg's Cereal. As originally planned, Huckleberry Hound's voice was to vary according to the cartoon- from Gary Cooper's in Westerns to Humphrey Bogart's... (more)
Additional Cartoon Pictures:
Watch Cartoon Video:
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Wiki Waki Huck? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!