El Enigma De Los GigantesEl Enigma De Los Gigantes (1989) Episode 02- Los Fruittis Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 16 times this month, and 352 times total.
- Los Fruittis Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- D'Ocon Film Productions, Ellipse Programme
- Distributed by: TF1
- Cartoon Characters: Roly, Thorny, Pak, Kumba, Mayor Strawberry, Mr. Fig, Orange, Watermelon, Thistle, Boss, Isaac, Monkus, Glottus.
Characters (French Version): Kumba, Pak, Rolly, Pincho.
- Voice Actors: Szan Barrett, Daniel Flynn, Peter Whitman, Stacey Gregg.
Vocal Talent: Aurélia Bruno, Jean-Pierre Leroux, Pascal Renwick; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Antoni D'Ocón, Ezequiel Martin.
- Produced By Antoni D'Ocon.
- Written By Josep Viciana, Antoni D'Ocón, Toni Babia.
- Music: Josep Roig, Claude Lombard.
- First Aired about 1989.
- Originally Aired on TF1 (France).
- Running Time: 25 minutes.
- Spain / France
Various fruits and vegetables, along with human granddaughter Kumba, live in Fruittie Village.
Cartoon Production Information:
This TV series ran for at least 90 episodes. There was also a movie based on the series. This was the first major international success by D'Ocon Films Productions. The series sold in over... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of El Enigma De Los Gigantes. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about El Enigma De Los Gigantes? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!