OverbookedOverbooked (2009) Season 6 Episode 133A- 223-717- SpongeBob SquarePants Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 23 times this month, and 600 times total.
- SpongeBob SquarePants Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- NickToon Productions
- Animation Studio: Rough Draft Studios
- Distributed by: Viacom International, Inc.
- Cartoon Characters: Patrick Star, Squidward Tentacles, Mr. Eugene H. Krabs, SpongeBob SquarePants, Gary, The Flying Dutchman.
- Voice Actors: Bill Fagerbakke, Rodger Bumpass, Clancy Brown, Tom Kenny, Brian Doyle-Murray.
- Directed By Tom Yasumi.
- Produced By Stephen Hillenburg, Donna Castricone, Paul Tibbitt.
- Written By Casey Alexender, Zeus Cervas, Derek Iversen.
- Music: Bradley Carow.
- First Aired on July 19, 2009.
- Originally Aired on Nickelodeon.
- Running Time: 11 minutes.
- Season: 6
SpongeBob and Patrick unintentionally infuriate the Flying Dutchman, so he turns them into ghosts.
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Overbooked" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Overbooked? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!