Hokum SmokumHokum Smokum (1959) Season 1 Episode 20- Huckleberry Hound Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 23 times this month, and 1079 times total.
- Huckleberry Hound Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Distributed by: Screen Gems
- Cartoon Characters: Huckleberry Hound, Horse, Great-Great-Grandson, Fort Commander, Chief Crazy Coyote.
- Voice Actors: Daws Butler, Don Messick .
- Directed By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Produced By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Animated By Carlo Vinci, Kenneth Muse, Lewis Marshall, Michael Lah, Don Patterson, Ed Love, George Nicholas, Dick Lundy, Gerard Baldwin, Hicks Lokey, Allen Wilzbach, Don Williams; more Animators ...
- Written By Charles Shows, Dan Gordon.
- Music: John Seely.
- First Aired on February 12, 1959.
- Originally Released in Syndication.
- Running Time: 7 minutes.
- Season: 1
Old Man Huckleberry Hound recalls to his nephew how he fought a prankish Indian in the west.
Cartoon Production Information:
The first appearances of Huckleberry Hound's grandson and Chief Crazy Coyote. Huckleberry Hound has a much different voice when he's older, but has his normal voice when he's younger. This was a segment on "The Huckleberry Hound Show." The show... (more)
Additional Cartoon Pictures:
Watch Cartoon Video:
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Hokum Smokum? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!