Shear StrengthShear Strength (2009) - The Spectacular Spider-Man Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 30 times this month, and 497 times total.
- The Spectacular Spider-Man Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Adelaide Productions, Culver Entertainment, Sony Pictures Television
- Distributed by: Sony Pictures Television, Kids WB!
- Cartoon Characters: Peter Parker/Spider-Man, George Stacy, Phineas Mason/Tinkerer, Max Dillon/Electro, Clerk, Norman Osborn, Dr. Otto Octavius/Dr. Octopus, Master Planner, Adrian Toomes/Vulture, Flash Thompson, Gwen Stacy, Stephanie Briggs, Morris Bench, Mary Jane Watson, Aunt May Parker, Liz Allan, Trina, Donald Menken, Stan Carter.
- Voice Actors: Josh Keaton, Clancy Brown, Thom Adcox [Thom Adcox-Hernandez], Crispin Freeman, Alan Rachins, Peter MacNicol, Robert Englund, Joshua LeBar; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Jennifer Coyle, Victor Cook.
- Produced By Diane A. Crea, Victor Cook, Greg Weisman.
- Animated By Mike Inman.
- Written By Randy Jandt.
- Music: Kristopher Carter, Michael McCuistion, Lolita Ritmanis, Mark Mattson, Mako Sujishi; more Musicians ...
- First Aired on January 31, 2009.
- Originally Aired on Kids WB! (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 2
It's New Year's Eve, and all is not right with world. The Master Planner and his henchmen are literally planning to take over the world! A highly motivated Spider-Man takes the fight to the Planner's secret lair. But once he gets there, can... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Air date reflects first showing in Bulgaria; first aired in the US on July 6, 2009. Based on the Marvel Comics classic, this new animated series focuses on the education of Peter Parker as he encounters his greatest villains, falls for his... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Shear Strength" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Shear Strength? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!