Huckleberry Hound Meets Wee WillieHuckleberry Hound Meets Wee Willie (1958) Season 1 Episode 1- E-35- Huckleberry Hound Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 14 times this month, and 2919 times total.
- Huckleberry Hound Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Distributed by: Screen Gems
- Cartoon Characters: Huckleberry Hound, Wee Willie.
- Voice Actors: Daws Butler, Don Messick.
- Directed By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Produced By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Animated By Kenneth Muse, Carlo Vinci, Lewis Marshall, Michael Lah, Don Patterson, Ed Love, George Nicholas, Dick Lundy, Gerard Baldwin, Hicks Lokey, Allen Wilzbach, Don Williams; more Animators ...
- Written By Charles Shows, Dan Gordon.
- Music: John Seely.
- First Aired on September 30, 1958.
- Originally Released in Syndication.
- Running Time: 7 minutes.
- Episode Number: 1.
Prod Code: E-35
- Season: 1
Policeman Huck is patrolling in his squad car when he gets the call to apprehend Wee Willie -a 350lb. gorilla loose in town. The playful Willie has no intention of being taken in, and when he and Huck match wits at a construction site, the fur begins... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
First aired the week of September 30, 1958. Different Huckleberry Hound theme music is used in this episode. It will be used through "Sheriff Huckleberry. "This was a segment on... (more)
Additional Cartoon Pictures:
Watch Cartoon Video:
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Huckleberry Hound Meets Wee Willie? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!