Children Of The ForceChildren Of The Force (2009) Season 2 Episode 203- The Clone Wars Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 9 times this month, and 172 times total.
- The Clone Wars Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- 3D CG Animation
- Animation Studio: Lucasfilm Animation, Lucasfilm Animation Singapore
- Distributed by: Time Warner Inc.
- Cartoon Characters: Darth Sidious, Chancellor Palpatine, Clone Troopers, Captain Rex, Cad Bane, Mace Windu, Ahsoka Tano, Yoda, Wullf Yularen, Anakin Skywalker, Captain Typho, Mahtee Dunn, RO-Z67, Computer, Obi-Wan Kenobi.
- Voice Actors: Ian Abercrombie, Dee Bradley Baker, Corey Burton, Terrence "T.C." Carson, Ashley Eckstein, Tom Kane, Matt Lanter, James C. Mathis III; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Brian Kalin O'Connell.
- Produced By Sarah Wall, George Lucas, Catherine Winder.
- Animated By Rob Coleman, Steward Lee, Dave Bullock, George Samilski, Justin Ridge, Brian O'Connell.
- Written By Henry Gilroy, Wendy Meracle.
- Music: Kevin Kiner.
- Editor: Jason Tucker, Jules Beesley.
- First Aired on October 09, 2009.
- Originally Aired on Cartoon Network (USA), TNT (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 2
Cad Bane's new mission finds him tracking down children with a connection to the Force so that they can begin Sith training.
Cartoon Production Information:
Season two was also called, "Rise of the Bounty Hunters." On the front lines of an intergalactic struggle between good and evil, fans young and old will join such favorite characters as Anakin... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Children Of The Force" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Children Of The Force? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!