Holocron HeistHolocron Heist (2009) Season 2 Episode 123- The Clone Wars Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 9 times this month, and 297 times total.
- The Clone Wars Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- 3D CG Animation
- Animation Studio: Lucasfilm Animation, Lucasfilm Animation Singapore
- Distributed by: Time Warner Inc.
- Cartoon Characters: Darth Sidious, Clone Troopers, Captain Rex, Ord Enisence, Cad Bane, Analyzer Droid, Mace Windu, Jocasta Nu, Ahsoka Tano, Todo 360, Yoda, Anakin Skywalker, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Plo Koon, Cato Parasitti.
- Voice Actors: Ian Abercrombie, Dee Bradley Baker, Corey Burton, Terrence "T.C." Carson, Flo Di Re, Ashley Eckstein, Seth Green, Tom Kane, Matt Lanter; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Justin Ridge.
- Produced By Sarah Wall, George Lucas, Catherine Winder.
- Animated By Rob Coleman, Steward Lee, Dave Bullock, George Samilski, Justin Ridge, Brian O'Connell.
- Written By Paul Dini, Scott Murphy, Henry Gilroy.
- Music: Kevin Kiner.
- Editor: Jason Tucker, Jules Beesley.
- First Aired on October 02, 2009.
- Originally Aired on Cartoon Network (USA), TNT (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Episode Number: 123
- Season: 2
Cad Bane infiltrates the Jedi Temple and attempts to steal an ancient Jedi Holocron. It's up to Ahsoka, Anakin and Obi-Wan to stop the bounty hunter from escaping with the valuable... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Season two was also called, "Rise of the Bounty Hunters." On the front lines of an intergalactic struggle between good and evil, fans young and old will join such favorite characters as Anakin Skywalker, Obi-Wan Kenobi and Padmé Amidala, along... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Holocron Heist" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Holocron Heist? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!