Liberty On RylothLiberty On Ryloth (2009) Season 1 Episode 119- The Clone Wars Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 10 times this month, and 209 times total.
- The Clone Wars Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- 3D CG Animation
- Animation Studio: Lucasfilm Animation, Lucasfilm Animation Singapore
- Distributed by: Time Warner Inc.
- Cartoon Characters: Anakin Skywalker, Chancellor Palpatine, Clone Troopers, Count Dooku, Gobi Glie, Mace Windu, Cham Syndulla, Ahsoka Tano, Yoda, Wullf Yularen, Orn Free Taa, TA-175 Droid, Tae Boon, Wat Tambor, Battle Droids.
- Voice Actors: Matt Lanter, Ian Abercrombie, Dee Bradley Baker, Corey Burton, Terrence "T.C." Carson, Robin Atkin Downes, Ashley Eckstein, Tom Kane; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Rob Coleman.
- Produced By Sarah Wall, George Lucas, Catherine Winder.
- Animated By Rob Coleman, Steward Lee, Dave Bullock, George Samilski, Justin Ridge, Brian O'Connell.
- Written By Henry Gilroy.
- Music: Kevin Kiner.
- Editor: Jason Tucker, Jules Beesley.
- First Aired on March 13, 2009.
- Originally Aired on Cartoon Network (USA), TNT (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 1
With his forces stretched thin, Mace Windu must convince Twi'lek freedom fighter Cham Syndulla to help him save the capital city from the droids' destruction.
Cartoon Production Information:
On the front lines of an intergalactic struggle between good and evil, fans young and old will join such favorite characters as Anakin Skywalker, Obi-Wan Kenobi and Padmé Amidala, along with brand-new heroes like Anakin's padawan learner,... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Liberty On Ryloth" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Liberty On Ryloth? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!