Robot Chicken: Star Wars 2.5Robot Chicken: Star Wars 2.5 (2009) - Specials Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 6 times this month, and 714 times total.
- Specials Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Williams Street, ShadowMachine Films, Sony Pictures Digital, Stoopid Monkey.
With the Support Of: Lucasfilm
- Distributed by: Cartoon Network
- Cartoon Characters: Princess Leia Organa, Darth Vader, Jar-Jar Binks, Evazan, Mace Windu, Han Solo, Luke Skywalker, C-3PO, Emperor Palpatine, Lando Calrissian, Robot Chicken Nerd, Bob Goldstein, Ponda Baba, Anakin Skywalker, Imperial Officer, Admiral Ackbar, Boba Fett, Zuckuss, Darth Maul, Husband, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Ponda Baba, Skiff Guard, Krayt Dragon's Mother, Weather Girl, Alfonso the Ithorian, Stormtrooper Nerd, Gary the Stormtrooper, Dengar, Krayt Dragon, Dr. Ball, M.D., Figrin D'an, Gary the Stormtrooper's Wife, Mon Mothma, General Maximilian Veers, Han Solo, Youngling, Jessica, Padmé Amidala, Rebel Trooper, Cantina Band Members, Imperial Officers, Stormtroopers.
- Voice Actors: Ahmed Best, Seth Green, Billy Dee Williams, Carrie Fisher.
- Directed By Seth Green.
- Awards: Nominee, Annie Award, Best Animated Short Subject, 2010.
- First Aired on November 23, 2009.
- Originally Aired on Adult Swim, Cartoon Network (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
Parodies many of the beloved Star Wars characters from the first special, while adding additional fan favorites - Bossk, IG-88, Zuckus, 4-LOM, Dengar and others - as they set off on their quest to capture Han Solo. We reunite with Emperor Palpatine as he gets the... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Robot Chicken: Star Wars 2.5. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Robot Chicken: Star Wars 2.5? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!