The Leghorn Blows At MidnightThe Leghorn Blows At Midnight (1950) - Looney Tunes Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 38 times this month, and 1466 times total.
- Looney Tunes Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Warner Bros. Cartoons, Inc.
- Distributed by: Warner Bros.
- Cartoon Characters: Foghorn Leghorn, Barnyard Dog, Henery Hawk.
- Voice Actors: Mel Blanc.
- Directed By Robert McKimson.
- Produced By Edward Selzer.
- Animated By Charles McKimson, Phil DeLara, Rod Scribner, J. C. Melendez, Emery Hawkins.
- Written By Warren Foster.
- Music: Carl Stalling.
- Originally Released on May 06, 1950. (more dates ...)
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 7:13 minutes.
Henery can't tell a dog from a chicken, especially with Foghorn and Barnyard Dog helping him.
Cartoon Production Information:
The Blue Ribbon release featured blue rings. This release also features the original title cards and includes credits. In September of 1943, beginning with A Feud There Was, Warner Bros.... (more)
Additional Cartoon Pictures:
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Leghorn Blows At Midnight? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!