How They Became FriendsHow They Became Friends (2002) Episode 13- Little People: Big Discoveries Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 13 times this month, and 358 times total.
- Little People: Big Discoveries Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Egmont Imagination, Mattel Fisher-Price
- Distributed by: Egmont Imagination, Telescreen
- Cartoon Characters: Eddie, Sarah Lynn, Maggie, Michael, Sonya Lee, Mail Carrier Kelley, Farmer Jed, Jack, Police Officer Patrick, Tommy Topping, Zookeeper Zack, Recycler Rick, Baker Bob, Walter, Smiley, Pilot Paula, Squiggles, Ducks, Cat.
- Voice Actors: Susan Roman, Karen Bernstein, Julie Lemieux, Caroly Larson, Phil Craig, Tony Daniels, Ron Pardo, Rob Smith, Luba Mukibi; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Martin Pullen, Dave Johnson.
- Produced By Karl Geurs, Erik Wilstrup, Sanni Sylvester, Nikolaj Thide, Michael Christensen, Paul Kofod, Tom van Waveren.
- Animated By Line Korsgaard Andersen, Anders Berthelsen, Ingeborg Faber, Jesper Fleng, Brian Leif Hansen, Erik Winther.
- Written By Gordon Bressack.
- Music: Eric Colvin, Nils Kaufmanas, Thomas Chase.
- First Aired about 2002.
- Originally Aired on Teletoon (Canada).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
These are the stories of how the five friends became friends. All of them, including Freddie, gather under the big Fairytale Tree in the park to look through a photo album and talk about old times. When twins Sarah Lynn and Eddie were the only kids in the... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
About the world of Eddie, Sarah Lynn, Maggie, Michael and Sonya Lee- five little heroes with distinct personalities. It's a world of bakers and farmers, policemen and elephants, all living happily together. A world in which steam trains can fly off... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of How They Became Friends. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about How They Became Friends? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!