Movie Night at Farmer Jed'sMovie Night at Farmer Jed's (2002) Episode 12- Little People: Big Discoveries Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 64 times this month, and 490 times total.
- Little People: Big Discoveries Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Egmont Imagination, Mattel Fisher-Price
- Distributed by: Egmont Imagination, Telescreen
- Cartoon Characters: Eddie, Sarah Lynn, Maggie, Michael, Sonya Lee, Mail Carrier Kelley, Farmer Jed, Jack, Police Officer Patrick, Tommy Topping, Zookeeper Zack, Recycler Rick, Baker Bob, Walter, Smiley, Pilot Paula, Squiggles, Ducks, Cat.
- Voice Actors: Susan Roman, Karen Bernstein, Julie Lemieux, Caroly Larson, Phil Craig, Tony Daniels, Ron Pardo, Rob Smith, Debra Toffan, Luba Mukibi; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Martin Pullen, Dave Johnson.
- Produced By Karl Geurs, Erik Wilstrup, Sanni Sylvester, Nikolaj Thide, Michael Christensen, Paul Kofod, Tom van Waveren.
- Animated By Line Korsgaard Andersen, Anders Berthelsen, Ingeborg Faber, Jesper Fleng, Brian Leif Hansen, Erik Winther.
- Written By Karl Geurs.
- Music: Eric Colvin, Nils Kaufmanas, Thomas Chase.
- First Aired on December 31, 2002.
- Originally Aired on Teletoon (Canada).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
Everyone in Discovery City, both people and animals, arrive at Jed's farm for a special film show. A big, white sheet hung across the side of the barn will serve... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
About the world of Eddie, Sarah Lynn, Maggie, Michael and Sonya Lee- five little heroes with distinct personalities. It's a world of bakers and farmers, policemen and elephants, all living... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Movie Night at Farmer Jed's. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Movie Night at Farmer Jed's? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!