Malak And The Metal ApesMalak And The Metal Apes (1967) Season 1 Episode 27-31- The Herculoids Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 14 times this month, and 430 times total.
- The Herculoids Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Animation Studio: Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Cartoon Characters: Zandor, Tara, Igoo, Dorno, Zok, Gloop, Gleep, Malak.
- Voice Actors: Mike Road, Virginia Gregg, Ted Eccles, Don Messick.
- Directed By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera, Charles Nichols.
- Produced By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera, Art Scott.
- Animated By Ed Aardal, John Spavey, Lou Kachivas, Rudy Cataldi, Harry Holt, Ray Abrams, Dick Hall, Tony Love.
- Written By Bill Perez, Paul Sommer, Ken Spears, Joe Ruby, David Scott.
- Music: Richard Olson, Bill Getty, Ted Nichols.
- Editor: Larry Cowan, David Horton, Geoffrey Griffin, Warner Leighton.
- First Aired on December 23, 1967.
- Originally Aired on CBS-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 9 minutes.
- Season: 1
Malak launches his newest weapons, Metal Apes, to attack the Sea People. Dorno is shot down off of Zok by one of the Metal Apes. Zandor and the Herculoids destroy... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
King Zandor and Queen Tara were constantly defending their planet, Amzot (Quasar in later versions), and all its tiers of society, from the attacks of alien invaders. For this formidable task, the... (more)
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Malak And The Metal Apes? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!