The Gladiators Of KyaniteThe Gladiators Of Kyanite (1967) Season 1 Episode 27-20- The Herculoids Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 153 times this month, and 1454 times total.
- The Herculoids Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Animation Studio: Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Cartoon Characters: Zandor, Tara, Igoo, Dorno, Zok, Gloop, Gleep, The Gladiators of Kyanite, Rodak, Ticon.
- Voice Actors: Mike Road, Virginia Gregg, Ted Eccles, Don Messick.
- Directed By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera, Charles Nichols.
- Produced By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera, Art Scott.
- Animated By Ed Aardal, John Spavey, Lou Kachivas, Rudy Cataldi, Harry Holt, Ray Abrams, Dick Hall, Tony Love.
- Written By Bill Perez, Paul Sommer, Ken Spears, Joe Ruby, David Scott.
- Music: Richard Olson, Bill Getty, Ted Nichols.
- Editor: Larry Cowan, David Horton, Geoffrey Griffin, Warner Leighton.
- First Aired on November 11, 1967.
- Originally Aired on CBS-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 9 minutes.
- Episode Number: 27-20
- Season: 1
The Gladiators of Kyanite capture Tundro to use in their arena contests. Zandor and Zok leave to rescue Tundro. They are force to fight in the gladiatorial games. The other Herculoids arrive and have to face Rodak and Ticon, Champions of Neron. The Herculoids... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
King Zandor and Queen Tara were constantly defending their planet, Amzot (Quasar in later versions), and all its tiers of society, from the attacks of alien invaders. For this formidable task, the King and Queen employed the help of five... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of The Gladiators Of Kyanite. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Gladiators Of Kyanite? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!