Prisoners Of The BubblemenPrisoners Of The Bubblemen (1967) Season 1 Episode 27-18- The Herculoids Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 16 times this month, and 836 times total.
- The Herculoids Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Animation Studio: Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Cartoon Characters: Zandor, Tara, Igoo, Dorno, Zok, Gloop, Gleep, Brotak, Bubble Men.
- Voice Actors: Mike Road, Virginia Gregg, Ted Eccles, Don Messick.
- Directed By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera, Charles Nichols.
- Produced By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera, Art Scott.
- Animated By Ed Aardal, John Spavey, Lou Kachivas, Rudy Cataldi, Harry Holt, Ray Abrams, Dick Hall, Tony Love.
- Written By Bill Perez, Paul Sommer, Ken Spears, Joe Ruby, David Scott.
- Music: Richard Olson, Bill Getty, Ted Nichols.
- Editor: Larry Cowan, David Horton, Geoffrey Griffin, Warner Leighton.
- First Aired on November 04, 1967.
- Originally Aired on CBS-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 9 minutes.
- Season: 1
Zandor and Tara are captured by the Bubble Men and taken to their secret undersea base. Brotak wanted to capture them to use them for experiments. Dorno and Gleep come to the rescue. Dorno, Tara, Zandor, and Gleep escape and are pursued by the Bubble Men. Tundro... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
King Zandor and Queen Tara were constantly defending their planet, Amzot (Quasar in later versions), and all its tiers of society, from the attacks of alien invaders. For this formidable task, the King and Queen employed the help of five... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Prisoners Of The Bubblemen. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Prisoners Of The Bubblemen? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!