SpidermawgSpidermawg (2008) Season 1 Episode 13- Spaceballs: The Animated Series Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 11 times this month, and 393 times total.
- Spaceballs: The Animated Series Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- BFC Berliner Film Companie, G4 Media, MGM International TV Distribution, Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios, Fantasy Prone Interactive.
Executive Production: Brooksfilms
- Distributed by: G4 Media, MGM Worldwide Television
- Cartoon Characters: President Skroob, Yogurt, Dark Helmet, Barf, Lone Starr.
- Voice Actors: Mel Brooks, Dee Baker, Tino Insana, Rino Romano, Julianne Grossman, Dave Wittenberg, Rudy De Luca.
- Directed By Blake Leibel, Michael Montaine, Jason Raines.
- Produced By Mel Brooks, Chad Hammes, Lawrence Longo, Antje Burkard, Rainer Söhnlein, Adam Mimnagh, Thomas Meehan.
- Animated By Darryl Bisson, Ian Bourgault, Steve Cassidy, Jason Hickman, Gord Mundle, Jeff Roach, Blake Leibel, Abe Audish, Jason Raines, Michael Montaine, Jesse Burch, Dave Chung, Dan Negrete; more Animators ...
- Written By Joe Meehan, Mel Brooks, Thomas Meehan.
- Music: Paul Buckley, Mel Brooks.
- Editor: Ringo Hess, Reiko Pfeiffer.
- First Aired on November 02, 2008.
- Originally Aired on G4.
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 1
- Germany / U.S.A.
Barf is bitten by an alien spider and transforms into the newest superhero, Spidermawg, half man, half dog, half spider!
Cartoon Production Information:
Similar to the classic 1987 Mel Brooks feature film "Spaceballs," which parodied iconic science fiction movies, this series takes the legendary Brooks satirical eye, spoofing the biggest blockbusters... (more)
Additional Cartoon Pictures:
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Spidermawg" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Spidermawg? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!