Grand Theft StarshipGrand Theft Starship (2008) Season 1 Episode 03- Spaceballs: The Animated Series Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 19 times this month, and 487 times total.
- Spaceballs: The Animated Series Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- BFC Berliner Film Companie, G4 Media, MGM International TV Distribution, Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios, Fantasy Prone Interactive.
Executive Production: Brooksfilms
- Distributed by: G4 Media, MGM Worldwide Television
- Cartoon Characters: President Skroob, Yogurt, Dark Helmet, Barf, Lone Starr, Princess Vespa, Dot Matrix.
- Voice Actors: Mel Brooks, Dee Baker, Tino Insana, Rino Romano, Daphne Zuniga, Joan Rivers.
- Directed By Blake Leibel.
- Produced By Mel Brooks, Chad Hammes, Lawrence Longo, Antje Burkard, Rainer Söhnlein, Thomas Meehan.
- Animated By Rafael Hurtado, Steven Theis, Tim Szabo, Blake Leibel, Kevin R. Harman.
- Written By Ian Dallas, Mel Brooks, Thomas Meehan.
- Music: Paul Buckley, Mel Brooks.
- Editor: Ringo Hess, Matt Barrios.
- First Aired on September 21, 2008.
- Originally Aired on G4.
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 1
- Germany / U.S.A.
Lone Starr is addicted to a new video game, Grand Theft Starship, and Vespa is jealous. Things only get worse when, thanks to some frustrated button mashing, they... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Similar to the classic 1987 Mel Brooks feature film "Spaceballs," which parodied iconic science fiction movies, this series takes the legendary Brooks satirical eye, spoofing the biggest blockbusters... (more)
Additional Cartoon Pictures:
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Grand Theft Starship" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Grand Theft Starship? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!