Tomorrow ManTomorrow Man (1989) Season 1 Episode 104- The Karate Kid Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 27 times this month, and 548 times total.
- The Karate Kid Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- DiC Enterprises, Jerry Weintraub Entertainment Group, Columbia Pictures Television
In Association With: Saban Entertainment
- Distributed by: Columbia Pictures Television, National Broadcasting Company
- Cartoon Characters: Daniel, Miyagi Yakuga, Taki, Boom-Boom Burmese.
- Voice Actors: Joey Dedio, Robert Ito, Janice Kawaye, Danny Cooksey, John Stephenson, Brian Tochi.
- Directed By Derek Lamb.
- Produced By Derek Lamb, Michael Scott, John Taylor.
- Animated By Ruben Chavez.
- Written By Michael Maurer, Dorothy Middleton.
- First Aired on September 30, 1989.
- Originally Aired on NBC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Episode Number: 104
- Season: 1
The search for the shrine brings Miyagi and friends to San Francisco, where they join a group of senior citizens in a car rally, hoping it will ultimately lead to the shrine.
Cartoon Production Information:
The film gave birth to three movie sequels and more quotable lines than possibly any other movie of the decade ("Wax on, wax off," "Strike first, strike hard, no mercy, sir!" and the list goes on...) And is there a human being alive who, when standing... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Tomorrow Man. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Tomorrow Man? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!