My Brother's KeeperMy Brother's Keeper (1989) Season 1 Episode 101- The Karate Kid Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 13 times this month, and 670 times total.
- The Karate Kid Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- DiC Enterprises, Jerry Weintraub Entertainment Group, Columbia Pictures Television
In Association With: Saban Entertainment
- Distributed by: Columbia Pictures Television, National Broadcasting Company
- Cartoon Characters: Daniel, Miyagi Yakuga, Taki, Boom-Boom Burmese.
- Voice Actors: Joey Dedio, Robert Ito, Janice Kawaye, Danny Cooksey, John Stephenson, Brian Tochi.
- Directed By Derek Lamb.
- Produced By Derek Lamb, Michael Scott, John Taylor.
- Animated By Ruben Chavez.
- Written By Michael Maurer, Dorothy Middleton.
- First Aired on September 09, 1989.
- Originally Aired on NBC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 1
The search for the shrine brings Daniel back to his old neighborhood and his first girlfriend.
Cartoon Production Information:
The film gave birth to three movie sequels and more quotable lines than possibly any other movie of the decade ("Wax on, wax off," "Strike first, strike hard, no mercy, sir!" and the list goes on...)... (more)
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about My Brother's Keeper? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!