Chill of the Night!Chill of the Night! (2010) Season 2 Episode 211- Batman: The Brave and the Bold Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 14 times this month, and 789 times total.
- Batman: The Brave and the Bold Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Warner Bros. Entertainment
- Animation Studio: Warner Bros. TV Animation, Digital eMation, Inc.
- Distributed by: Cartoon Network
- Cartoon Characters: Batman/Bruce Wayne, Solomon Grundy, Phantom Stranger, Spectre, Martha Wayne, Thomas Wayne, Young Bruce Wayne, Abra Kadabra, Joker, Mobster, Joe Chill, Lew Moxon, Two-Face/Harvey Dent, Poison Ivy/Dr. Pamela Lillian Isley, Zatanna.
- Voice Actors: Diedrich Bader, Kevin Conroy, Mark Hamill, Julie Newmar, Adam West, Zachary Gordon, Jeff Bennett, Peter Onorati, Richard Moll; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Michael Chang.
- Produced By Linda Steiner, James Tucker, Amy McKenna, Sam Register.
- Written By Paul Dini.
- Music: Lolita Ritmanis, Michael McCuistion, Kristopher Carter, Andy Strumer; more Musicians ...
- Editor: Christopher D. Lozinski.
- First Aired on April 09, 2010.
- Originally Aired on Cartoon Network (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 2
Batman investigates his parents' murder and goes back in time to team up with his father. Meanwhile, the Spectre and the Phantom Stranger observe Batman during his journey.
Cartoon Production Information:
This episode first 'aired' on the Internet on February 26th, 2010; the air date above is the first airing on Cartoon Network. Batman isn't going it alone this time! The Caped Crusader teams up with... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Chill of the Night!" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Chill of the Night!? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!