The Last Bat on Earth!The Last Bat on Earth! (2009) Season 1 Episode 122- Batman: The Brave and the Bold Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 6 times this month, and 338 times total.
- Batman: The Brave and the Bold Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Warner Bros. Animation
- Animation Studio: Warner Bros. TV Animation, Digital eMation, Inc.
- Distributed by: Cartoon Network
- Cartoon Characters: Batman/Bruce Wayne, Oberon, Ramjam, Big Barda, Gorilla Grodd, Tiger Soldier, Dr. Canus, Kamandi, Mister Miracle/Scott Free, Prince Tuftan, Professor Carter Nichols, Great Caesar.
- Voice Actors: Diedrich Bader, Dee Bradley Baker, Diane Delano, John Di Maggio, Greg Ellis, Mikey Kelley, Yuri Lowenthal, Richard McGonagle; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Ben Jones.
- Produced By Linda Steiner, James Tucker, Amy McKenna, Sam Register.
- Written By Steven Melching.
- Music: Lolita Ritmanis, Michael McCuistion, Kristopher Carter, Andy Strumer; more Musicians ...
- Editor: Christopher D. Lozinski.
- First Aired on June 19, 2009.
- Originally Aired on Cartoon Network (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Episode Number: 122
- Season: 1
Gorilla Grodd travels to the future, where intelligent animals rule humans. Batman follows him and teams with Kamandi (the last boy on Earth) to bring him down.
Cartoon Production Information:
Batman isn't going it alone this time! The Caped Crusader teams up with heroes from across the DC Universe, delivering non-stop action and adventure with a touch of comic relief. Blue Beetle, Green Arrow, Aquaman and others fight crime alongside... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "The Last Bat on Earth!" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Last Bat on Earth!? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!