Duel of the Double Crossers!Duel of the Double Crossers! (2009) Season 1 Episode 121- Batman: The Brave and the Bold Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 12 times this month, and 360 times total.
- Batman: The Brave and the Bold Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Warner Bros. Animation
- Animation Studio: Warner Bros. TV Animation, Dongwoo Animation Co., LTD.
- Distributed by: Cartoon Network
- Cartoon Characters: Batman/Bruce Wayne, Lashina, Metamorpho/Rex Mason, Jonah Hex, General Steppenwolf, Despero, Black Lightning/Jefferson Pierce, Arges, Mongul, Mongal.
- Voice Actors: Diedrich Bader, Nika Futterman, Scott Menville, Phil Morris, Kevin Michael Richardson, Bumper Robinson, James Arnold Taylor; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Michael Chang.
- Produced By Linda Steiner, James Tucker, Amy McKenna, Sam Register.
- Written By Todd Casey.
- Music: Lolita Ritmanis, Michael McCuistion, Kristopher Carter, Andy Strumer; more Musicians ...
- Editor: Christopher D. Lozinski.
- First Aired on June 12, 2009.
- Originally Aired on Cartoon Network (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 1
When Mongul recruits Jonah Hex to bring new gladiators to War World, the Old West bounty hunter wrangles the Dark Knight. After a change of heart, Hex and Batman team up to take down the... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Batman isn't going it alone this time! The Caped Crusader teams up with heroes from across the DC Universe, delivering non-stop action and adventure with a touch of comic relief. Blue Beetle, Green Arrow, Aquaman and others fight crime alongside... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Duel of the Double Crossers!" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Duel of the Double Crossers!? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!