Teacher of the YearTeacher of the Year (1994) - Problem Child Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 1 time this month, and 320 times total.
- Problem Child Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Universal Cartoon Studios, D'Ocon Films Productions, Lacewood Productions
- Animation Studio: Aker, Akom Production Company, Dibulitoon, Nada que Ver (Additional Animation)
- Distributed by: USA Network
- Cartoon Characters: Junior Healy, Mr. Peabody, Betsy, Ross, Cyndi, Big Ben Healy, Murph, Yoji, Miss Hill, Ms. Finch, Spencer, Talking Head.
- Voice Actors: Ben Diskin, Gilbert Gottfried, Nancy Cartwright, Elizabeth Daily, Jonathan Harris, John Kassir, Iona Morris, B.J. Ward, Cree Summer; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Antoni D'Ocón, Lee Williams.
- Produced By Arthur Leonardi, Kathi Castillo, Weldon Poapst, Robert Simonds, Scott Alexander, Larry Karaszewski, Sheldon S. Wiseman, Antoni D'Ocón; more Producers ...
- Animated By Fernando Ollero, Jesús Barbero, Felip Orozco, Pedro Delgado, Manel Ovat, Alberto Palomares, Manuel Doctor, Darío Durán, Alberto Roca, Eloy Espejo, Ángel Rodríguez, Herminia García; more Animators ...
- Written By Wayne Kaatz, John Ludin, Ken Koonce, Tom Mantke, John Loy, Michael Merton, Mary Jo Ludin, Scott Alexander, Larry Karaszewski, Paul Barclay; more Writers ...
- Music: Will Anderson, Edmund Eagan, Marc S. Perlman.
- Editor: Cheryl Campsmith, Esteve Llorens, John Mullens, Jordi Igual, Josep Serrahima; more Editors ...
- First Aired about 1994.
- Originally Aired on USA Network (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 2
We do not have a synopsis for this cartoon; why don't you send us one?
Sorry, we do not have a video of Teacher of the Year. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Teacher of the Year? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!