Termites Plus TwoTermites Plus Two (1975) Season 1 Episode 80-21- The Tom & Jerry Show Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 14 times this month, and 688 times total.
- The Tom & Jerry Show Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Cartoon Characters: Tom, Jerry, Termites.
- Voice Actors: John Stephenson, Don Messick, Henry Corden, Kathy Gori, Alan Oppenheimer, Joe E. Ross, Hal Smith, Jean Vander Pyl, Janet Waldo, Lennie Weinrib; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera, Charles Nichols.
- Produced By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Animated By Oliver E. Callahan, Lars Calonius, Rudy Cataldi, Bill Hutten, Volus Jones, Ed Love, Tony Love, Ken Muse, Margaret Nichols, Tom Ray, Veve Risto, Dave Tendlar, Dick Thompson; more Animators ...
- Written By Bill Ackerman, Larz Bourne, Tom Dagenais, Alan Dinehart, Don Jurwich, Joel Kane, Dick Kinney, Frank Ridgeway.
- Music: Hoyt Curtin, Paul DeKorte.
- Editor: Pat Foley, Joe Sandusky, James Yaras, Richard Allen, Terry Moore, Larry Cowan; more Editors ...
- First Aired on October 18, 1975.
- Originally Aired on ABC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 8 minutes.
- Season: 1
Termites attack Tom and Jerry's house, first gnawing away their rocking chairs as they sit in them. A magnifying glass reveals the termites as a motorcycle gang with rotary saw blades for wheels as they take off in a cloud of sawdust. Tom and Jerry try everything... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Tom drives a car at the end of this cartoon. Tom is usually a house pet in other spin-off cartoons and it is unusual to see him driving a car like a human.
Sorry, we do not have a video of Termites Plus Two. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Termites Plus Two? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!