Grin And Bear It
Alternate Title: Grim And Bear ItGrin And Bear It (Grim And Bear It) (1975) Season 1 Episode 80-16- The Tom & Jerry Show Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 8 times this month, and 439 times total.
- The Tom & Jerry Show Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Cartoon Characters: Tom, Jerry, Bruinhilda, Cub, Ranger.
- Voice Actors: John Stephenson, Don Messick, Henry Corden, Kathy Gori, Alan Oppenheimer, Joe E. Ross, Hal Smith, Jean Vander Pyl, Janet Waldo, Lennie Weinrib; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera, Charles Nichols.
- Produced By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Animated By Oliver E. Callahan, Lars Calonius, Rudy Cataldi, Bill Hutten, Volus Jones, Ed Love, Tony Love, Ken Muse, Margaret Nichols, Tom Ray, Veve Risto, Dave Tendlar, Dick Thompson; more Animators ...
- Written By Bill Ackerman, Larz Bourne, Tom Dagenais, Alan Dinehart, Don Jurwich, Joel Kane, Dick Kinney, Frank Ridgeway.
- Music: Hoyt Curtin, Paul DeKorte.
- Editor: Pat Foley, Joe Sandusky, James Yaras, Richard Allen, Terry Moore, Larry Cowan; more Editors ...
- First Aired on October 11, 1975.
- Originally Aired on ABC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 8 minutes.
- Season: 1
Tom & Jerry attempt to become full fledged forest rangers, but first must keep a sharp lookout for a mischievous bear cub and be extra careful not to... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Bruinhilda was originally named Snaggle-Tooth. Though the film contains no title card, the title does appear on the leaders and the MGM sticker on the film. An episode where Tom and Jerry... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Grin And Bear It. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Grin And Bear It? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!