The Tennis MenaceThe Tennis Menace (1975) Season 1 Episode 80-13- The Tom & Jerry Show Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 15 times this month, and 508 times total.
- The Tom & Jerry Show Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Cartoon Characters: Tom, Jerry, Tennis Announcer, Yvonne Jackalong, Big Bertha, Tennis Crowd.
- Voice Actors: John Stephenson, Don Messick, Henry Corden, Kathy Gori, Alan Oppenheimer, Joe E. Ross, Hal Smith, Jean Vander Pyl, Janet Waldo, Lennie Weinrib; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera, Charles Nichols.
- Produced By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Animated By Oliver E. Callahan, Lars Calonius, Rudy Cataldi, Bill Hutten, Volus Jones, Ed Love, Tony Love, Ken Muse, Margaret Nichols, Tom Ray, Veve Risto, Dave Tendlar, Dick Thompson; more Animators ...
- Written By Bill Ackerman, Larz Bourne, Tom Dagenais, Alan Dinehart, Don Jurwich, Joel Kane, Dick Kinney, Frank Ridgeway.
- Music: Hoyt Curtin, Paul DeKorte.
- Editor: Pat Foley, Joe Sandusky, James Yaras, Richard Allen, Terry Moore, Larry Cowan; more Editors ...
- First Aired on October 04, 1975.
- Originally Aired on ABC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 8 minutes.
- Season: 1
Tom and Jerry compete at tennis in The Championship Singles Finals. In a mixed doubles match, Tom's tennis partner is Big Bertha, and Jerry's teamed with Yvonne... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
One of the episodes which Tom and Jerry are adversaries. The snippet from this cartoon where Jerry delivers the ball and Tom does his best to hit a hailstorm of balls thrown at him until he surrenders... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "The Tennis Menace" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Tennis Menace? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!