Gopher BrokeGopher Broke (1975) Season 1 Episode 80-09- The Tom & Jerry Show Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 9 times this month, and 532 times total.
- The Tom & Jerry Show Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Cartoon Characters: Tom, Jerry, James Gopher, Spike.
- Voice Actors: John Stephenson, Don Messick, Henry Corden, Kathy Gori, Alan Oppenheimer, Joe E. Ross, Hal Smith, Jean Vander Pyl, Janet Waldo, Lennie Weinrib; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera, Charles Nichols.
- Produced By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Animated By Oliver E. Callahan, Lars Calonius, Rudy Cataldi, Bill Hutten, Volus Jones, Ed Love, Tony Love, Ken Muse, Margaret Nichols, Tom Ray, Veve Risto, Dave Tendlar, Dick Thompson; more Animators ...
- Written By Bill Ackerman, Larz Bourne, Tom Dagenais, Alan Dinehart, Don Jurwich, Joel Kane, Dick Kinney, Frank Ridgeway.
- Music: Hoyt Curtin, Paul DeKorte.
- Editor: Pat Foley, Joe Sandusky, James Yaras, Richard Allen, Terry Moore, Larry Cowan; more Editors ...
- First Aired on September 27, 1975.
- Originally Aired on ABC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 8 minutes.
- Episode Number: 80-09
- Season: 1
Tom and Jerry have planted a garden and are about to pick some vegetables for lunch. As they water the lettuce it is sucked under the earth by a hungry gopher. Tom & Jerry decide to combine forces to exterminate the underground pest. At first, they attempt to... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
There's no dialogue in this cartoon. Check out the sequel, Episode #80-39, "Son Of Gopher Broke." Jerry previously partook in a karate match with Tom in Episode #80-08, "The Wacky World Of Sports." Tom's use of a bowling ball here foreshadows "The... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Gopher Broke. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Gopher Broke? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!