Robin Ho HoRobin Ho Ho (1975) Season 1 Episode 80-10- The Tom & Jerry Show Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 7 times this month, and 597 times total.
- The Tom & Jerry Show Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Cartoon Characters: Tom, Jerry, Robin Ho Ho, Little John, Merry Men, Dragon, Crow, Dogs, Sheriff of Nottingham.
- Voice Actors: John Stephenson, Don Messick, Henry Corden, Kathy Gori, Alan Oppenheimer, Joe E. Ross, Hal Smith, Jean Vander Pyl, Janet Waldo, Lennie Weinrib; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera, Charles Nichols.
- Produced By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Animated By Oliver E. Callahan, Lars Calonius, Rudy Cataldi, Bill Hutten, Volus Jones, Ed Love, Tony Love, Ken Muse, Margaret Nichols, Tom Ray, Veve Risto, Dave Tendlar, Dick Thompson; more Animators ...
- Written By Bill Ackerman, Larz Bourne, Tom Dagenais, Alan Dinehart, Don Jurwich, Joel Kane, Dick Kinney, Frank Ridgeway.
- Music: Hoyt Curtin, Paul DeKorte.
- Editor: Pat Foley, Joe Sandusky, James Yaras, Richard Allen, Terry Moore, Larry Cowan; more Editors ...
- First Aired on September 20, 1975.
- Originally Aired on ABC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 8 minutes.
- Episode Number: 80-10
- Season: 1
As Robin Ho Ho teaches his merry men to laugh, Littlejohn arrives to report "interlopers": Tom and Jerry, who want to join up and become merry men (merry cat and merry mouse??). First, Rob sees how they do laughing; Tom and Jerry fall all over themselves... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Inspired by the classic Tom and Jerry short Robin Hoodwinked (MGM, 1958).
Sorry, we do not have a video of Robin Ho Ho. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Robin Ho Ho? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!