The Wacky World Of SportsThe Wacky World Of Sports (1975) Season 1 Episode 80-08- The Tom & Jerry Show Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 9 times this month, and 460 times total.
- The Tom & Jerry Show Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Cartoon Characters: Tom, Jerry, Crowd at Golf Course.
- Voice Actors: John Stephenson, Henry Corden, Kathy Gori, Alan Oppenheimer, Joe E. Ross, Hal Smith, Jean Vander Pyl, Janet Waldo, Lennie Weinrib; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera, Charles Nichols.
- Produced By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Animated By Oliver E. Callahan, Lars Calonius, Rudy Cataldi, Bill Hutten, Volus Jones, Ed Love, Tony Love, Ken Muse, Margaret Nichols, Tom Ray, Veve Risto, Dave Tendlar, Dick Thompson; more Animators ...
- Written By Bill Ackerman, Larz Bourne, Tom Dagenais, Alan Dinehart, Don Jurwich, Joel Kane, Dick Kinney, Frank Ridgeway.
- Music: Hoyt Curtin, Paul DeKorte.
- Editor: Pat Foley, Joe Sandusky, James Yaras, Richard Allen, Terry Moore, Larry Cowan; more Editors ...
- First Aired on September 20, 1975.
- Originally Aired on ABC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 8 minutes.
- Season: 1
The Olympics are mercilessly put to shame as Tom tries to oust Jerry in all manners of sports competition. As finalists in the "The Wacky World Of Sports," Tom and... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Tom talks at the end of this episode. He cries "Help!" One of the episodes which Tom and Jerry are adversaries again. The tennis and golf sequences can be linked to the classic MGM Tom & Jerry... (more)
Additional Cartoon Pictures:
Sorry, we do not have a video of The Wacky World Of Sports. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Wacky World Of Sports? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!