Mammoth ManhuntMammoth Manhunt (1975) Season 1 Episode 80-07- The Tom & Jerry Show Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 16 times this month, and 674 times total.
- The Tom & Jerry Show Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Cartoon Characters: Tom, Jerry, Cop, Peanut Vendor, J. Grab Freely, Baby Mammoth.
- Voice Actors: John Stephenson, Don Messick, Joe E. Ross, Henry Corden, Kathy Gori, Alan Oppenheimer, Hal Smith, Jean Vander Pyl, Janet Waldo, Lennie Weinrib; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera, Charles Nichols.
- Produced By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Animated By Oliver E. Callahan, Lars Calonius, Rudy Cataldi, Bill Hutten, Volus Jones, Ed Love, Tony Love, Ken Muse, Margaret Nichols, Tom Ray, Veve Risto, Dave Tendlar, Dick Thompson; more Animators ...
- Written By Bill Ackerman, Larz Bourne, Tom Dagenais, Alan Dinehart, Don Jurwich, Joel Kane, Dick Kinney, Frank Ridgeway.
- Music: Hoyt Curtin, Paul DeKorte.
- Editor: Pat Foley, Joe Sandusky, James Yaras, Richard Allen, Terry Moore, Larry Cowan; more Editors ...
- First Aired on September 20, 1975.
- Originally Aired on ABC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 8 minutes.
- Season: 1
While a scary shadow lumbers outside, Tom and Jerry watch a TV news interview with J. Grab Freely, a man who captured a live wooly mammoth thawed out of the frozen arctic wastelands of Alaska. The mammoth, according to Freely, is now at The J. Grab Freely Science... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
The voice of the cop is provided by none other than the late Joe. E. Ross, best remembered for his role as Officer Gunther "Ooh-Ooh!" Toody on Car 54 Where Are You! (CBS, 1961-63), a capacity in which he also served as the voice of Botch on Help!... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Mammoth Manhunt. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Mammoth Manhunt? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!