Beach BullyBeach Bully (1975) Season 1 Episode 80-06- The Tom & Jerry Show Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 7 times this month, and 625 times total.
- The Tom & Jerry Show Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Cartoon Characters: Tom, Jerry, Macho Cat, Spike.
- Directed By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera, Charles Nichols.
- Produced By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Animated By Oliver E. Callahan, Lars Calonius, Rudy Cataldi, Bill Hutten, Volus Jones, Ed Love, Tony Love, Ken Muse, Margaret Nichols, Tom Ray, Veve Risto, Dave Tendlar, Dick Thompson; more Animators ...
- Written By Bill Ackerman, Larz Bourne, Tom Dagenais, Alan Dinehart, Don Jurwich, Joel Kane, Dick Kinney, Frank Ridgeway.
- Music: Hoyt Curtin, Paul DeKorte.
- Editor: Pat Foley, Joe Sandusky, James Yaras, Richard Allen, Terry Moore, Larry Cowan; more Editors ...
- First Aired on September 13, 1975.
- Originally Aired on ABC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 8 minutes.
- Season: 1
Tom and Jerry are relaxing at the beach until a macho cat comes along and, walking across Tom and Jerry's beach blanket, kicks sand on the duo. This starts an... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
There's no dialogue in this cartoon.
Here's the original concept of this cartoon: Tom is asleep on the beach, Jerry arrives with a cute girl mouse and settles on a blanket near him.... (more)
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Beach Bully? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!