Stay Awake Or Else...Stay Awake Or Else... (1975) Season 1 Episode 80-01- The Tom & Jerry Show Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 24 times this month, and 1009 times total.
- The Tom & Jerry Show Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Cartoon Characters: Tom, Jerry, Milkman, Ringmaster, Elephants, Alligator, Acrobats, Strong Man, Giraffe, Juggler, Seal, Crowd.
- Voice Actors: John Stephenson, Henry Corden, Kathy Gori, Alan Oppenheimer, Joe E. Ross, Hal Smith, Jean Vander Pyl, Janet Waldo, Lennie Weinrib; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera, Charles Nichols.
- Produced By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Animated By Oliver E. Callahan, Lars Calonius, Rudy Cataldi, Bill Hutten, Volus Jones, Ed Love, Tony Love, Ken Muse, Margaret Nichols, Tom Ray, Veve Risto, Dave Tendlar, Dick Thompson; more Animators ...
- Written By Bill Ackerman, Larz Bourne, Tom Dagenais, Alan Dinehart, Don Jurwich, Joel Kane, Dick Kinney, Frank Ridgeway.
- Music: Hoyt Curtin, Paul DeKorte.
- Editor: Pat Foley, Joe Sandusky, James Yaras, Richard Allen, Terry Moore, Larry Cowan; more Editors ...
- First Aired on September 06, 1975.
- Originally Aired on ABC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 9:04 minutes.
- Season: 1
On the circus grounds, the ringmaster searches for circus roustabout Tom, who at the same time is being driven by milk truck from an all-night party which has left... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
The basis for this cartoon was Sleepy-Time Tom (1951). The scenes in this episode of Tom streaking through the air and continuously bouncing off the roof of the circus tent, roller skating up... (more)
Additional Cartoon Pictures:
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Stay Awake Or Else..." online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Stay Awake Or Else...? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!