DumbbellsDumbbells (1995) Season 1 Episode 2-B- Dumb and Dumber Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 8 times this month, and 577 times total.
- Dumb and Dumber Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Hanna-Barbera Productions, New Line Television
- Animation Studio: Sunwoo Animation (Overseas Animation)
- Distributed by: American Broadcasting Company (ABC)
- Cartoon Characters: Lloyd Christmas, Harry Dunne, Weenie, Dymbster, Waitress.
- Voice Actors: Matt Frewer, Bill Fagerbakke, Tom Kenny, Bronson Pinchot, Kath Soucie.
- Produced By Byron Vaughns, Sasha Emerson, Robert Friedman, Sherry Gunther.
- Animated By Robert Alvarez, Carole Beers, Cullen Blain III, Zeon Davush, William Knoll, Constantin Mustatea, Ron Myrick, Leo Sullivan, Robert Tyler.
- Written By Brent Aspland, Steve Bluestein, Ben Hurst, Len Janson, Billy Kimball, Ken Koonce, Glenn Leopold, Michael Merton, Philip Murphy, Chris Parrish; more Writers ...
- Music: Mark Mothersbaugh, Bodie Chandler.
- Editor: Tom Gleason, Tim Clark, William DeBoer Jr., Scott Ostrowsky, Gail D. Silvers; more Editors ...
- First Aired on October 28, 1995.
- Originally Aired on ABC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 15 minutes.
- Episode Number: 2-B
- Season: 1
This show follows the weekly misadventures and comic foul-ups of pals Lloyd Christmas and Harry Dunne as they meander across the country in their Dogmobile.
Cartoon Production Information:
This show follows the weekly misadventures and comic foul-ups of pals Lloyd Christmas and Harry Dunne as they meander across the country in their Dogmobile. For those who believe that comedian Jim Carrey is actually a cartoon disguised in human form,... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Dumbbells" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Dumbbells? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!