Goyoujin! Toshishita no tenkousei
English Title: Who's the New Student?Goyoujin! Toshishita no tenkousei (Who's the New Student? , Beware of the Younger Transfer Student) (2004) Episode 13- Futari Wa Pretty Cure Anime Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 9 times this month, and 242 times total.
- Futari Wa Pretty Cure AnimeAnime Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Tôei Company Ltd.
- Animation Studio: Tôei Animation
- Distributed by: Asahi Broadcasting Corporation, Pony Canyon
- Cartoon Characters: Nagisa Misumi/Kyua Burakku, Honoka Yukishiro/Kyua Howaito, Meppuru, Mippuru, Kuin, Porun, Pisado, Gekidorago, Poizuni, Kiriya, Irukubo, Beruzei Gatorudo, Regine, Jyuna, Macaw, Zakenna, Jaaku Kingu.
English Version: Nagisa Misumi/Cure Black, Honoka Yukishiro/Cure White, Mepple, Mipple, Queen, Porun, Pisard, Gekidrago, Poisonee, Kiriya, Illkubo, Belzei Gertrude, Regine, Juna, Macaw, Zakenna, Dark King.
- Voice Actors: Yoko Honna, Yukana, Tomokazu Seki, Akiko Yajima, Kaya Matsutani, Haruna Ikezawa, Hiroki Takahashi, Kouji Ishii, Sakiko Uran, Reiko Kiuchi; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Daisuke Nishio.
- Produced By Takashi Washio.
- Animated By Yuuji Hakamada.
- Written By Ryo Kawasaki.
- Music: Chel Watanabe.
- First Aired on April 25, 2004.
- Originally Aired on Animax, TV Asahi (Japan).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
There's a new student at Verone Junior High, and he's already making a name for himself. But Hannah's so busy with her science fair and Natalie's so distracted by... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Nagisa Misumi: An outstanding athlete and daring girl that doesn't take to studying but has a very strong sense of justice. She is one of the most popular students in her class. Honoka Yukishiro:... (more)
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Goyoujin! Toshishita no tenkousei? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!