A Hard Days KnightA Hard Days Knight (1973) Season 1 Episode 69-12- Goober and the Ghost Chasers Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 6 times this month, and 386 times total.
- Goober and the Ghost Chasers Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Cartoon Characters: Goober, Ted, Tina, Gilly.
- Voice Actors: Paul Winchell, Jerry Dexter, Jo Ann Harris, Ronnie Schell, Alan Dinehart, Jr., Alan Oppenheimer, John Stephenson.
- Directed By Charles Nichols.
- Produced By Iwao Takamoto, William Hanna, Joseph Barbera, Alex Lovy.
- Animated By Jerry Hathcock, Frank Andrina, George Cannata, Izzy Ellis, Hugh Fraser, Bob Hathcock, Ron Campbell, Ed De Mattia, Jack Foster, Alan Green, Hicks Lokey, Carlo Vinci.
- Written By Dick Robbins, Tom Dagenais, Warren Murray, Dick Wesson, Barry E. Blitzer, Jack Kaplan, Marty Roth, Steve White.
- Music: Hoyt Curtin, Paul DeKorte.
- Editor: Larry Cowan.
- First Aired on November 24, 1973.
- Originally Aired on ABC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 1
The reporters for Ghost Chasers Magazine are Tina, Ted, Gilly and their red ski-hat wearing pet dog Goober. They would investigate haunted mansions and get caught up in ghoulish mysteries. Goober would turn invisible when he becomes frightened by ghosts &... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Ghost Chasers was a magazine that employed Gilly, Ted, and Tina as investigators of the paranormal. Accompanying them on their adventures was Goober, an alarmingly skinny dog who wore a winter hat as a plot contrivance. You see, whenever Goober... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "A Hard Days Knight" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about A Hard Days Knight? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!